At Brose, Partnership with suppliers has a high priority.
In order to improve continuous cooperation with our suppliers, we conduct supplier training worldwide. These training courses improve and increase ability to react to challenges in today’s automotive industry.
An external service provider organizes the training courses developed by Brose. You will receive the dates, training locations and costs from your responsible commodity buyer.
The training offers seven different parts:
Part 1 - Quality Management and Supplier Management
- Basic quality requirements for suppliers - Supplier management and Supplier evaluation - 8D-Problem-Solving-Process
Part 2 - Product Development Process (Brose-PDP)
- Feasibility Study (FS) - Initial Sampling (PPAP/PPF)
Part 3 - Core competencies in Project Management
- Stakeholder and communication management - Project Scheduling - Risk management
Part 4 - Communication and customer orientation
- Basics of communication - Negotiation techniques and conflict management - Time- and self-management
Part 5 - Technical Cleanliness
- Requirements of the handbooks VDA 19.1 and VDA 19.2 - Specific requirements of the Brose norms
Part 6 - Project Management for investment suppliers
- Specific requirements of Brose for investment suppliers - Communication management and Requirements management - Change- and Risk management
Part 7 - Logistic requirements
- Logistic basics - Supplier sourcing and Supplier selection - Operational logistics and packaging