- The training offers the following parts:
Part 1 - Quality Management and Supplier Management
- Basic quality requirements for suppliers
- Supplier management and Supplier evaluation
Part 2 - Product Development Process (Brose-PDP)
- Feasibility Study (FS)
- Initial Sampling (PPAP/PPF)
Part 3 - Core competencies in Project Management
- Stakeholder and communication management
- Project Scheduling
- Risk management
Part 4 - Communication and customer orientation
- Personalization of conversation skills to avoid difficult situations
- Methods and techniques for solution-oriented attitudes and language
- Reflection of thinking and behavior patterns to identify inhibiting factors
- Strategies for resolving difficult situations to strengthen the customer-supplier relationship
- Work on own case studies to cope with unpleasant situations in a goal-oriented and self-confident way
Part 5 - Technical Cleanliness
- Requirements of the handbooks VDA 19.1 and VDA 19.2
- Specific requirements of the Brose norms
Part 6 - Project Management for investment suppliers
- Specific requirements of Brose for investment suppliers
- Communication management and Requirements management
- Change- and Risk management
Part 7 - Logistic requirements
- Logistic basics
- Supplier sourcing and Supplier selection
- Operational logistics and packaging
Part 8 - Sustainability requirements in the supply chain
Basics Corporate Responsibility
- Are you just taking your first steps in sustainability? Then this training is just right for you and answers the following questions:
- - Where do the sustainability requirements for you as a supplier come from?
- - What factors contribute to your company's carbon footprint?
- - What are the first steps to implement your own corporate responsibility management and measures for the supply chain due diligence act?
- The training is conducted by our training partner txeins and cost 300 €.
- Your company is already familiar with the basics of sustainability. The calculation of a Product Carbon Footprint is still a headache for you? Then this training with the following focal points is right for you:
- - How does a life cycle analysis (LCA) work
- - What are available tools and databases?
- - What are possible levers for reducing your product footprint?
- The training is conducted by our training partner txeins and costs 400 €.
Climate protection in the supply chain: Deep Dive Scope 1&2 (Online)
- Brose also has requirements for the company CO2 footprint. In this training, you will learn the following:
- You understand the calculation methodology and influencing factors for the company CO2 footprint.
- You will learn how to reduce fuel and energy CO2 emissions (Scope 2) in a practical way.
- Understand how carbon credits work and how to select high value projects.
- The training is conducted by our training partner vispiron and costs 285 €.